Planned Giving is a system through which parishioners contribute to the support of our parish, its works and supporting the pastor in a planned and regular way.
Planned Giving is the means of funding parish communities in NZ and it offers the following advantages:
- a reliable indication of income which allows us to plan & manage our financial commitments
- the financial responsibility is able to be shared equitably amongst members each giving according to their ability
- confidentiality is guaranteed through assigning you a “giving” number
- receipts are for tax rebates.
Should you wish to contribute to your parish community, you are invited to complete the Gifting Form, indicating the amount you wish to donate either:
- weekly by way of numbered envelopes or
- monthly through a monthly by automatic payment or
- monthly via internet transfer.
Remember Planned Giving is an informal arrangement and if your financial circumstances change so too can the amount you plan to give.
Register for Planned Giving
Fill in your details below, and tell us if you will need Envelopes, use Direct Credit or Internet Transfer, the parish will send you envelopes or a form with its bank details and a “giving” number.